Sunday 25 August 2013

First Post, an introduction!

Okay, so I am the author of this wonderful new blog. Welcome welcome! I'm sure you want to know a little bit about me and what you'll be expecting! Well, a bit of everything really, I might do topic based post, or reviews of products, or just discuss what I feel are affecting the daily lives of Muslim/Pakistani girls living in London and elsewhere.

So lets begin with the basics shall we. I shall inshallah, be starting a pharmacy course at university this September and if anyone needs or wants to know about my course etc, I shall do a blog post on it, just leave a comment! I absolutely adore makeup and dressing up, but on the other hand I am constantly immersed in the science I've been studying thus far in school and now at university level soon, and I absolutely love it. Reading and watching films, and spending time with friends and family are also things I really cherish.

I should be writing some more posts soon, so watch out!

Lots of love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment